Top Posts & Pages
- Brexit: Why we haven’t left the Labour Party (yet)
- Stop #Brexit
- Ed Miliband is concerned about immigrant workers; he should also worry about large, wealthy families and dwindling resources
- H.M.Government e-petition on FGM rejected
- Campaigning will shift the climate, to end FGM in Britain
- Age-related sexism: women candidates for council, mayor and commissioner elections?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Cloud#Brexit #FGM #NoFGM #RemaIN 1980s Andrew Lansley austerity AV (Alternative Vote) Big Society blogger children Coalition communities ConDems Conservative crime culture David Cameron David Lammy DE-governance demography disability e-petition economy Ed Miliband education elections equality EU referendum feminist FGM (female genital mutilation) FPTP (first past the post) George Osborne Grant Shapps hacking health herstory hope housing incompetence infants Ken Clarke Labour leadership legislation Liberal Democrat Liverpool localism Lynne Featherstone maternity matriarch misogyny morals News International NHS Nick Clegg opinion polls political defections politicians poverty professionals progressive public services rape shroud waving single mums small state Sue Marsh Sure Start Children's Centres Theresa May Victorian welfare state women workforce www
Tag Archives: e-petition
A number of us recently co-identifed as sharing very serious concerns about the continuing nightmarishly high levels of female genital mutilation (FGM or ‘cutting’) in the UK. We therefore set about lobbying as citizens to ensure everything possible is done to bring … Continue reading