Why all the articles I’ve posted below? Well, sometimes we do have to say something…. I’m new neither to blogging nor to politics, but I am a bit outside the profile of your average www aficionado. Not too many bloggers as yet are women of a certain age, perhaps even matriarchs of a sort, still determinedly if reflectively progressive and using the internet to try to make their point. So I hope here to help these matters along. And I shall call myself ~ PinkPolitika.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ed Miliband is concerned about immigrant workers; he should also worry about large, wealthy families and dwindling resources
- H.M.Government e-petition on FGM rejected
- Campaigning will shift the climate, to end FGM in Britain
- Age-related sexism: women candidates for council, mayor and commissioner elections?
- FGM is a universal horror, including in Britain
- Regional pay: how to increase the North-South divide and weaken the ConDem coalition?
- RT @HilaryBurrage: #ConDems = Slowest recovery from recession in 100 years: Larry Elliott via @Guardian > @LabWin2015 2 months ago
- RT @HilaryBurrage: #ConDems = Boasting about halving deficit over 5 years when plan was to eliminate it : Larry Elliott via @Guardian > @La… 2 months ago
Tag Cloud#FGM #NoFGM 1968 1970s 1980s 1990s Andrew Lansley austerity AV (Alternative Vote) Big Society blogger children Coalition communities ConDems Conservative crime culture David Cameron David Lammy DE-governance demography disability e-petition economy Ed Miliband education elections equality feminist FGM (female genital mutilation) FPTP (first past the post) George Osborne Grant Shapps hacking health herstory hope housing incompetence infants Ken Clarke Labour leadership legislation Liberal Democrat Liverpool localism Lynne Featherstone maternity matriarch misogyny morals News International NHS Nick Clegg opinion polls political defections politicians poverty professionals progressive public services rape shroud waving single mums small state Sue Marsh Sure Start Children's Centres Theresa May Victorian welfare state women workforce www