Why all the articles I’ve posted below? Well, sometimes we do have to say something…. I’m new neither to blogging nor to politics, but I am a bit outside the profile of your average www aficionado. Not too many bloggers as yet are women of a certain age, perhaps even matriarchs of a sort, still determinedly if reflectively progressive and using the internet to try to make their point. So I hope here to help these matters along. And I shall call myself ~ PinkPolitika.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ed Miliband is concerned about immigrant workers; he should also worry about large, wealthy families and dwindling resources
- H.M.Government e-petition on FGM rejected
- Campaigning will shift the climate, to end FGM in Britain
- Age-related sexism: women candidates for council, mayor and commissioner elections?
- FGM is a universal horror, including in Britain
- Regional pay: how to increase the North-South divide and weaken the ConDem coalition?
- RT @sharonpavey: Global carbon dioxide in atmosphere passes milestone level gu.com/p/3fmv2/tw via @guardian 4 days ago
- RT @Lewis_Lab: estimate: FGM -> 1 to 2 deaths per 100 deliveries. (WHO prospective study, 6 African countries, n=28393) http://t.co/wpSIbPr… 4 days ago
Tag Cloud#FGM #NoFGM 1980s Andrew Lansley austerity AV (Alternative Vote) Big Society children Coalition communities ConDems Conservative culture David Cameron DE-governance demography economy Ed Miliband education elections equality feminist FGM (female genital mutilation) George Osborne Grant Shapps health herstory housing infants Labour leadership Liberal Democrat localism maternity NHS Nick Clegg political defections politicians poverty professionals public services small state Sure Start Children's Centres Victorian welfare state